Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fall Is Here, Hear the Yell

     I know the official day for Fall is the 22nd of this month, but the evidence of the season's arrival is clear as can be around here. Sweaters and boots have been a regular addition to my outfits,  all the greenery is turning to gold, and there is a chill in the air that I can't get enough of. Andy and I took to the reservoir for an evening stroll, and I was over the moon the whole time about Mother Nature's new look. My desire to be outdoors is even stronger than it was in the Summer months, and I'm going with it before snow falls.
      This season holds a lot more excitement than I've previously been accustomed to; I'll have concerts and day-trips galore to share on here with everyone. I'm also in the process of planning a few Halloween/Fall inspired DIY projects and recipes for Rags and Roses, so stay tuned!
With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts