Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Twenty Before Twenty-One

     Keeping with this week's birthday theme, I decided to make a "goal" list for my twentieth year; which was an idea adapted from A Beautiful Mess. I've never really been one for having resolutions or anything of the sort, but I figured why not challenge myself to see new places or change a few bad habits. I mean, isn't a birthday like another "New Year's" day? These twenty things are just to keep me busy, inspired, and motivated. And, while I may not completely follow through with them all, I think its important to at least have them in mind. I'm pretty stoked to see what I can do with this year.
1. Read at least two books a month.
2. Go on more walks.
3. Downsize.
4. Save money.
5. Swim in a new body of water.
6. Stress less.
7. Start writing again.
8. Do a photo-challenge
9. Volunteer.
10. Compliment a stranger.
11.Visit another state.
12. Make plans for school.
13. Re-decorate room.
14. More DIY.
15. Eat cleaner.
16. Have a solo dinner/movie date.
17. New blog design.
18. Scrapbook.
19. Re-learn guitar.
20. Grow something.
With love,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts